The term Shilpa Roy Kota or ‘I’ or ‘me’ refers to the owner of the application who is an Indian Citizen, resident of Hyderabad, Habsiguda. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of thiswebsite.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered in this application for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this application meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice (linked to on our website), which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this application, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the application.
- Unauthorized replication of content from this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that I endorse the website(s). I have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this application and any dispute arising out of such use of the application is subject to the laws of Hyderabad, India.