Toyna and me participating in Communications Workshop.
Toyna examples on:
- Simple Past – Yog hit me.
- Present Continuous – Yog is messing the room.
- Past Continuous – Yog was biting me when Mama came in the room.
- Future Continuous – I will be kicking Yog the next time he hits me.
- Past Perfect – Yog had already messed the room when I woke up.
This proves, beyond doubt, that Yog is always on Toynas’ mind. The reason behind the same is something to ponder about.
I am an ex-Management Consultant and a successful entrepreneur having close to twenty years of corporate experience. I am currently focusing full time on being a homeschooling parent while researching on the future of education and alternate methods of education. I am also a Vedic Math Trainer, an Operations Manager at a business run by her children and a philanthropist working with tens of other under privileged children. I bring all my past and current experiences together in the form of writing blogs. Using these blogs I wish to create awareness in parents, caregivers and educators about parenting, education and holistic living.