We all come across moments in life which are so innocent, beautiful and extraordinarily simple. These are moments when the constant rush of life seems to just halt, when there are no regrets about the past and no worries about the future. All that matters is that moment and we wish that moment would last forever.
Some amazing facts about such moments –
- You find them in the most unexpected corners and sometimes in company where you would least suspect to find them.
- These moments are completely unplanned. They can never be recorded, nor they can be recreated. If you try and recreate them, the original moment also ends up losing its luster.
- Even when you are in a crowd, you are perhaps the only one who feels the moment as you feel it. Most people will be completely ignorant to the moment.
- The more you search for such moments in life, the more they will elude you.
- You can never buy these moments. They have to come absolutely free!
You have to completely be at ease with yourself and with your environment to be able to find these moments and enjoy them. When you are not searching for them, they will find you and they will be etched in your mind forever.