- If you are there, it means you already have a goal/purpose in your life
- You feel inspired (and not jealous) if someone is doing better than you
- Pain is associated with having done things right
- You know there are no shortcuts to success. You will have to sweat it out in order to receive the benefits.
- There is instant gratification from your own body, when you push your own limits
- No one cares how good looking you are or what clothes you wear to the Gym. All that matters is what you can achieve while you are there.
Just been a week and I am loving it. Hope to see more and more people around me paying a visit to this positive place.